One Fab Day Wedding Band Ireland- The Jukebox Kings
One Fab Day recently Contacted Wedding Bands Ireland JBK HQ To let us know that we were featured in one of their Wedding articles. One Fab Day is one of the leading online Wedding Directories. The Jukebox Kings provided entertainment for James and Katie at the Super Tinakilly House in Wicklow. We do not advertise with One Fab Day so as such this was a nice objective mention. It was a fantastic Day and the Wedding was wonderful and a delight to perform at.
Super Pretty with Pops of Pink in Tinakilly
With so many ideas on florals, venues, decor, etc., it can be tough to whittle it all down. What are you and your betrothed going to love…? But what are your guests going to enjoy too? Well, if this is the predicament you find yourself in, don’t worry. You’re not alone! And today, we are delighted to bring you the beautiful real wedding of Katie and James it could easily serve as the guidebook to The Perfect Wedding. Captured by Danielle O’Hora, Their countryside wedding took place in the quaint surroundings of Tinakilly House in Co. Wicklow. This wedding was filled with crowd-pleasing favourites, intimate moments and pretty floral touches. Pretty much everything you’d want your wedding day to be! Scroll on to see this adorable day come to life!
Tinakilly House looks so beautiful lit up at night. It looks like the atmosphere at the reception was amazing!
Katie tells us that she’s a big advocate for the mini-moon if it isn’t feasible for you to take a full honeymoon right after the wedding; “After the wedding we had a few days away in Portugal. It was absolutely perfect. We both loved the chance to relax together and relive the big day. During the Easter Holidays we are going to South Africa and cannot wait!”
Thanks to Danielle O’Hora for sharing these beautiful photos with us! We wish Katie and James all the very best for the future!
• Reception: Tinakilly Country House
• Hair: Hair by Martina King
• Photographer: Danielle O’Hara
Louise Scott was the second photographer for Katie and James’ wedding
• Videographer: Diga Video Productions
The Wedding Details
• Wedding Dress, veil and hairband: Folkster
• Bridesmaids dresses: Dessy
• Shoes: Rainbow Club, House of Fraser
• Flowers: ABsolutely FABulous Flowers
(flower crowns, pew ends and flowers outside church by bride and family!)
• Groom’s suit: Herbie Frogg, Best Menswear
• Groom(smen)’s suits: Love Suits
• Stationery: Bride’s Brother and girlfriend
• Make Up, Tan and Nails: La Prima Rosa
• Church choir: Our Lady’s Nativity Gospel Choir
• Reception Music: The Canapé Cruisers
• Wedding Band: The Juke Box Kings
• Ice-Cream: Rockfield Ice Cream